Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Eyes









Paul Auster wrote in one of the New York Trilogy books (I read them too long ago to remember which one: City of Glass; Ghosts; or The Locked Room) that the eyes don't change. A picture of a young boy will allow the keen observer to pick from a group of old men which one was once the boy. Is that so? I don't know. You be the judge. Many of the above images of eyes are of mine. Can you pick out the ones that are me? Here's a bigger version of my contact photo to help you out:

Answers:
Left 1 - NOT me; my brother Raymond actually
Left 2 - me
Left 3 - NOT me; Ransom
Left 4 - me
Left 5 - me
Middle 1 - me
Middle 2 - me
Middle 3 – David T, a friend
Right 1 - me
Right 2 - Josh (our Sound of Music tour guide in Salzburg)
Right 3 - NOT me; my Dad
Right 4 - me









No comments:

Post a Comment